Mediwarm® Far Infrared Mat
CE Certificate-Tested in European Union
LVD EN 60335, EN 50366
LCD EN 55014, EN 61000
CEE 7/7 - Typ E/F Combo
Voltage: 100-240 AC 50, 60 Hz*
Output 36v DC - No E-Smog
Verified Wavelength @ University of West Bohemia, Czech Rep.
1. Mediwarm Model CP-220-WF-EU Specifications
- Based on Patented Japanese Technology.
- Safe gentle heat for all ages.
- Deep tissue penetration up to 40 mm @ 9400 Nanometers.
- Verified Far-infrared wavelength of 8-15 microns.- (8000 - 15000 nanometers).
- E-Smog Free! – powered with 36V direct current.
- Safe waterproof materials - Easy to clean
- Microprocessor based controller for precise temperature.
- Whisper fan.
- (38 - 50º C) and time control (1-60 min).
- Flexible Pad (60 x 24 In: 60 x 150 cm) – wrap around legs or torso, or use flat, or in chair.
- Portable weighs only 3 Kg – supplied with carry bag – easy to transport.
- Voltage 220-240 VAC
- Economical to use - only 90 Watts. Can operate on 12 volts with converter for use in motor homes or emergency vehicles when rapid warming is required.
- FREE SHIPPING - Full 2 year EU YEAR WARRANTY.
2. Mediwarm Dual Voltage Model CP-90-240-WF-US
- Features as CP-220-WP-EU except with Dual Voltage 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- (100,4 F- 122 F) Temperature range.
Statement of conformity.
The Mediwarm Far Infrared System is in conformity with requirements of the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, with reference to electromagnetic compatibility. It is in conformity with requirements of the LVD Directive 2006/95/EC, with reference to electrical safety.
The following technical regulations have been applied for the Conformity Assessment:
LVD : EN 60335-1:2002 + A11:2004, A1:2005, A12:2006, A2:2006 EN 60335-2-17: 2002 + A1:2006 EN 50366: 2003 + A1:2006
EMC : EN 55014-1 : 2006 EN 55014-2 : 1997 + A1:2001 EN 61000-3-2 : 2006 EN 61000-3-3 : 1995 + A1:2001 + A2:2005
Test Records with the Numbers of 3353/08 and 3655/08 according to the appropriate technical regulations were issued by the Testing Laboratory accredited according to the ČSN EN ISO/IEC 17025, No. 1004.3.
Identification of the Accredited Body:
Institute for Testing and Certification, a.s.
Třída T. Bati 299, 624 21 Zlín, Czech Republic
Company ID: 47910381